The undersigned hereby authorizes D&H to furnish all material and labor required to complete the work mentioned in this above proposal. The undersigned acknowledges this agreement is subject to the additional terms and conditions set forth below.
Terms & Conditions
- The undersigned agrees to pay the amount stated upon presentation of billing. Past due accounts are subject to a late fee of five percent of the amount due. Past due accounts of thirty daus or more are subject to a finance charge of one and one-half percent per month. In the event it becomes necessary to refer to said proposal/contract to an attorney or collections, the undersigned agrees to pay all fees and costs incurred in the collection of the monies due under said proposal/contract. It is agreed that the seller will retain title to any equipment and materials furnished until final and complete payment is made. The equipment and materials shall remain personal property of the seller and shall not become fixtures or part of the real estate until final and full payment is made. If settlement is not made as agreed, the seller shall have the right to remove same and the seller may be held harmless for any normal damage resulting from thereof.
- Any alterations or deviations from the above specifications involving extra cost for materials or labor will only be executed upon written orders, and will become an extra charge over the sum in the contract. This includes additional work, not specified or included in this contract, on existing materials, equipment or property necessary to comply with or as a result of Mechanical Code requirements.
- D&H has a policy of continuous product and installation improvement. We reserve the right during our “pre-installation inspection,” with the homeowner’s authorization, to change the system, placement routing and location of equipment, materials and utilities.
- Customer warrants the structure and roof are sound. Penetrations through roof and/or walls will be repaired with standard practices. Contractor is not responsible for damage to continuous rolled fiberglass, foam, tile, shake or other specialty roofs.
- Contractor is not responsible for chips, cracks or other incidental damage to plaster or other specialty wall, ceiling, or roofing materials.
- Buyers Right to Cancel. You, the buyer, may cancel this contact without penalty or obligation any time prior to midnight of the third business day after the date of this transaction. Cancellation of this contract after the three day “Buyer right of Cancellation” period will result in a restocking charge of twenty percent plus freight and additional cost.
- Except as otherwise provided by law, there are no written guarantees, warranties, or agreements outside what is stated in this contract.
- Warranties apply only to the original purchaser unless a transferable warranty is purchased separately.
- Installation dates are not guaranteed. Equipment availability, weather and other scheduling demands may require us to change your installation date(s). These changes do not void this contract nor do they entitle the customer to claims, credits or damages due to schedule changes.
Terms: NET DUE UPON COMPLETION. I have the authority to order the above described work. It is agreed that the seller will retain title to any equipment or material furnished until full and complete payment is made and if settlement is not made as agreed, the seller shall have the right to remove same, and the seller will be held harmless for damages resulting from the removal thereof. If this invoice is not paid within 30 days, I agree to pay 1% per month (18% annual rate) or the maximum allowed in the state of residence on the unpaid balance. If this invoice is sent for collection, I agree to pay the seller’s attorney fee and any court costs. Manufacturer’s warranties supersede D&H Air Conditioning warranties.
The property owner has the right to file a written complaint with the registrar for an alleged violation of section 32-1154, subsection A. Complaints must be made within the applicable time period as set forth in section 32-1154, subsection A. Arizona Registrar of Contractors, (520) 628-6345, https://roc.az.gov.