why our customers choose D&H's Family Plan for their AC Service
- High-Reliability Maintenance — Twice a year. Once for your heating system & once for your air conditioning system.
- Front-of-the-Line Priority Scheduling — Your job is scheduled ahead of others, for both regular ac service and emergency ac repair.
- 10% Discount on ALL Repairs — Parts and labor.
- Never a Trip Charge — You know the exact price before any work begins. Once the work begins, the price quoted for the work being done is the price you pay.
- $16 a Month with NO Contract — Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
SIGN ME UP
for the Family Plan
For only $16/month, you get:
AC service twice a year. Once for your heating system & once for your air conditioning system.
Our NATE-certified HVAC technicians perform a 21-point inspection to identify concerns before they become issues.
CALIBRATE FOR EFFICIENCY
We inspect, test & adjust your system with precision: this lowers your utility bills & saves you money.
All these ADD UP to lowered utility bills, extended A/C system life, and warranty compliance.
Why Secure Your AC Service?
The #1 cause of breakdowns in heating and cooling systems is a lack of regular maintenance.
Regardless of age, brand, or who installed your existing HVAC, we can service it. Keeping it maintained saves you money. Equipment manufacturers require planned maintenance to validate and preserve your warranties. It’s never too late (or too soon) to start a proper AC service plan.
Lower Energy Bills
Maintenance can help you lower your bills! When your AC is in good shape, it won’t have to work as hard to keep your home cool and comfortable.
Extend the Life
No one wants to have to replace their cooling system prematurely. AC units that get regular maintenance last much longer than units that do not.
With regular AC maintenance, you can avoid the need for costly repairs in the future. It is much more cost-effective to prevent problems than to deal with them after the fact.
The purpose of having AC in the first place is to help you stay cool and comfortable. With preventative maintenance, your unit will work effectively.