D&H Air Conditioning & Heating
3990 South Evans Boulevard, Tucson
4.8 1,867 reviews
- Stanley Holmes ★★★★★ 5 months ago D&H took care of us quickly and professionally. AC system not working over the weekend. I reached out to D&H for a service call and they send Austin out early the next day. He made his assessment, discussed all options, and allowed … read more me time to review my options with no pressure. Ultimately, we decided on replacing the unit. That very same day, Curtis arrived to discuss various replacement options. He was an amazing assistance to us and thoroughly went over the finance options. The next day Darrell arrived and took measurements for our new system. He also thoroughly described the system components and how they will be installed. Finally, Marty and his professional crew arrived for the installation and completed the job in less than 4 hours. He took me step by step on what was being installed and provided instructions for the new thermostat. I went from having no AC on Sunday to a complete installation by noon Wednesday that same week. This company is truly amazing!
- Luis Godoy ★★★★★ 3 weeks ago Trevor, the technician who serviced my furnace in my house did a great job today in regards to the furnace in my house. From answering questions we have for him in regards to the furnace in my house, to being responsive to questions being … read more asked to him, and had answers to those as well, and also the service done as well for furnace in house. He was Straight up, and was straightforward as well. I appreciated his demeanor, and I also appreciate where he was coming from, not only from his expertise in the business, but also in D&H as well company wise. I do believe he is very knowledgeable, and did the job as well. He represents D&H great and his knowledge of what the company offers is very helpful in me deciding to get more work from the company. And he will be the reason why I do continue to do business with D&H. I recommend D&H as well in general to get service from. Good job!
- Sheila Berry ★★★★★ 2 months ago A/C wasn't working well and regular guy was out of town. Called D&H for emergency service and within 2 hours, repair was made and house was cooling down. Was kept informed every step of the way. Chandler arrived when he said he … read more would and quickly found the problem, replaced the part, and got us back to a cool house very quickly! Very friendly, personable, and knowledgeable, keeping me informed on what needed to be done and how all would be working when finished. Very impressed!
- Mindy burns ★★★★★ a week ago A five-star experience from the moment I called for an appointment! I was put on the schedule the same day I called. Josh the technician called prior to his arrival with an ETA, and was prompt. And extremely knowledgeable, very thorough, … read more and professional.
Even though my heat went out on what was so far the coldest evening of the year, I felt very lucky to have found D&H and Josh. My sister lives 3 doors down from me, and I’ve already recommended them to her. And I’ll share my five-star positive experience with my friends and neighbors. Thank you D&H and Josh!
- Jim Dancho ★★★★★ a year ago Tim Caho is simply excellent. He explains everything. Does what he says he will do. His technical expertise is amazing. I have always maintained our AC and this gentleman has made this very easy for us to understand. I recommend this gentleman … read more to all D&H customers for maintenance and repair. Besides his technical knowledge I would also like to say Tim is one of the finest gentleman we know, a great sense of humor and a wonderful person. I just can't say enough about his ability and his qualities as a person. He is the best.
- Diane Brown ★★★★★ a year ago Scott and Seth did an excellent job installing my new AC system and water heater. They’re amazingly knowledgeable, very thorough, professional, efficient and personable. They were very patient when I asked questions and explained things … read more very well. I learned a lot! Thank you Scott and Seth - I couldn’t have asked for a better installation experience!
Overall, D&H staff were wonderful. From the call center to Josh the technician to Curtis helping me pick a system to Darrell who took measurements. All were top notch and genuinely nice people. I highly recommend this company!
- Sheila Meiers ★★★★★ a year ago My name is Nancy. I was very pleased to have Tim respond to my service call today. He represented what every company would want from an employee: knowledge/expertise, neat appearance, amiable demeanor, respect, answered questions satisfactorily … read more and gave a very clear impression that you are in good hands. He had some recommendations and took the time to explain them and document the recommendations. I would like Tim on all of my service calls.
- Maureen Kelly ★★★★★ 2 years ago All technicians I have dealt with are pleasant and courteous. They do the job and advise you of other issues that may arise in the future.
However, I am not happy with the performance of the Lennox system I bought. Despite regular maintenance … read more and upgrades they suggested, serious problems emerged just as the 10 year warranty expired.
I have since bought another system through D & H at a nice price with a great parts and labor warranty. Josh visited today and did our ac start up. Once again, their technicians are very sharp and personable. They all seem to love dogs, which makes our Australian Shepherd very happy.
- Carmen Machain-Caudill ★★★★★ a year ago We have been very satisfied with D&H Air Conditioning & Heating since they first serviced our system nearly 8 years ago. All of their technicians have done a great job. We want to particularly highlight the great service provided … read more by Ian Hamilton, the technician who serviced our system today (7/14/21). Ian explained the required repairs to our AC system in a way that we could understand and was very personable. We would be happy to have him as our go-to technician.
- Keith Ashley ★★★★★ a year ago From start to finish four D&H staff members came to my home for diagnostic, consulting, measurements, and installation. They were all incredibly well prepared for their work: articulate, knowledgeable, prepared, friendly, efficient. … read more Very impressive! And it's great to have the new unit installed and running with a 12 year warranty. Your hard work is much appreciated!!
- Douglas Busch ★★★★★ a year ago Ian, the service tech from D & H, did a thorough evaluation and maintenance check on the AC unit on my partner’s townhouse. He was on time, courteous, professional and efficient. He explained what he did and what he found so I have … read more a good idea how the equipment is doing. I appreciated that there was no ”upselling” of additional equipment but he was able to give an immediate quote on installation of an item I requested and talk with me about whether I needed it. D and H seems to be working hard for our business by doing good work, being truthful and hiring folks like Ian. We have been with D and H for about 8 years, even through a major error which they owned and fixed. I don’t expect perfection but I need honesty and integrity. So far so good.
- Paige Anderson ★★★★★ a year ago Update: Greg did the maintenance on my AC today as part of my maintenance plan. Very friendly and professional! Great company.
Arturo A. serviced my air conditioner today and was extremely professional and friendly. As a new, clueless … read more homeowner Art graciously explained what he was doing to the unit as he completed the service. Art recommended a Hard Start Kit for my unit, given the proximity to the holiday I had to decline, however I will be sure to ask for Art again when I schedule to have it installed in a few months. Ask for Art, he's really great! I would also like to comment on the great communication practices of the company and office, I received a call from the office the morning of, then again when Art was done with his previous job and headed to my house.
- Charles Fulford ★★★★★ a year ago My experience was a positive one. While I was shocked to learn in the near future I may need a new AC system, the technician (Stuart) did a great job in explaining my options. He was courteous, exhibited superior knowledge, and did a … read more great job in restoring my aging AC to provide proper cooling. If all D&H employees are of this caliber, you will continue to have satisfied customers and a great business. Thank You .
- Steve Bayless ★★★★★ a year ago April 12, 2021-Fausto came and serviced our AC unit for the summer. He was very thorough and a pleasure to speak with. There were no issues. He did point out some modifications we should consider in the future, which was helpful. I … read more really trust the service I get from D&H.
The last two visits from the technicians at D&H Air Conditioning have been great! These guys know their stuff. Steven Bard came out this time to do the routine maintenance and was very thorough. He went through the indoor and outdoor components and explained what he was seeing. He found a small leak on our gas meter outside the house. A call to Southwest Gas had it repaired in no time. Steven ended the visit by going over a few options that we could add to our system, but was not pushy in any way. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!
- Joshua Thomas (Cochi Loco) ★★★★★ 2 years ago Moises was great, very knowledgeable and helpful. D & H have always treated us well and whenever we've had to call them, always receive top notch service. I definitely recommend them to folks looking for heating and cooling needs. … read more After finding out my evap coil burst and was needing complete replacement, it was a better option to get a new system. Within hrs Carlos was here, gave good estimates and we were in business. Less then 48 hrs later the D & H team is here working on my new unit. You just can't beat that type of service. I recommend D & H to anyone that has heating and cooling needs.
- Sean ★★★★★ 2 years ago D & H is a great company. We scheduled them to come out and they came out immediately to give us a free estimate. Carlos was very professional and informative. They were extremely thorough and checked everything and wrote up a diagram … read more plus took pictures. They gave us our estimate and did not pressure us. They called us back to check in with us. We had talked to Goettl prior and we were hunting them down for the estimate that we had paid for and still never got....However, D & H was the complete opposite they reached out to us first. The estimate they gave us was a bit pricey, but for all the work they were doing it was well worth it and Alaskan AC had quoted us double what D &H did and was not nearly as thorough as D & H. When we decided to go with them they were able to come out quickly and get started. Carlos was a great resource during the process and helped with the financing portion and was always available when we had questions. Scott and his team came out and got the duct work completely redone and installed the new AC plus all the electrical and added new registers within 2 days (this was a really big job). Scott let me know everything that was completed. I 100% recommend them to anyone and in the future will be using them.
- Steve Newman ★★★★★ 2 years ago From consultation to install, D&H was professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to do business with. Carlos put together a very competitive package to suit my needs and was involved every step of the way. Once details were locked down … read more the install crew arrived the very next morning and finished a full system install, to include moving the thermostat at my request, in a single day. Being new to the homeowner experience, it was a relief to have a company genuinely interested in doing right by me. Ready for a cool summer!
- Amy Flores ★★★★★ 2 years ago My service technician Steven was excellent! He was very professional, extremely knowledgeable in AC and heating and answered all my questions without any hesitation. Steven arrived on time, he was very polite, professional, friendly and … read more nice. He knew how to deliver great customer service. His professional skills are very hard to find these days. I really appreciated Steven taking the time to look and care for the system as it required. He definitely will be my “go to” service technician when scheduling future service appointments. Thank you Steven for making this an easy visit and for your outstanding Customer Service.
- Darlene Mason ★★★★★ 2 years ago Absolutely best service I have ever had dealing with an HVAC company. Everyone was friendly, informative , and really went above and beyond to help me and my family out. Fernando was the technician that came out originally to look at the … read more system and see how he could get it repaired. He walked me through his findings and saved my family’s life by noticing a HUGE problem that could have started a fire that no other technician had seen. He then sent Peter out who was very charismatic and friendly and he did everything in his power to get us approved for a brand new system. I can honestly say this company cares about their customers where a lot of places don’t. I am Very VERY satisfied with my experience here. I couldn’t be more thankful!
- Marti Keef ★★★★★ 2 years ago Josh did a thorough job cleaning our 2 systems and a great job explaining our systems condition. He took pictures so we could see test results and explained the numbers. We couldn't ask for better.
- Gina Rooney ★★★★★ 2 years ago Josh was very polite and friendly throughout the process. He was incredibly thorough and took the time to explain the status of my HVAC unit photo by photo.
- Mark Zbojniewicz ★★★★★ 3 years ago Curtis Everitt met with me in regard purchasing a new unit. I have been with D & H for 13 years and have had great service from them. Curtis was very professional and took as much time as I needed to completely answer all my questions. … read more He was very professional the entire time and I thank him for his information. My new install has been promptly scheduled in only a few days. GREAT JOB.
- Yvonne Billotte ★★★★★ 3 years ago Our AC unit finally started to die after having it for over 20 years. When looking for a company to replace the unit we were recommended to D&H. Pete was the consultant that arrived to look at the system and give us an estimate for … read more a new one. He was courteous and professional from the moment we meet him as well as knowledgeable and informative about the company's product and their services. He was able to answer all our questions and provide any additional information we requested or asked about and walked us through the process to purchase a new system being completely transparent and honest. Pete provided us with several options regarding financing our new system and helped us in determining what worked best for us. Thanks Pete you were great. And a special thanks to Lynn in the office we greatly appreciated your assistance as well. Pete definitely needs a bonus!!
- Ben R ★★★★★ 2 years ago Our AC finally kicked the bucket after 20 years and I knew we didn't have time to wait around, as I have two young kids at home. I called D&H on Monday night, and had Steven and Kristine out by Tuesday morning to check out the … read more unit and provide quotes for replacement. By Wednesday morning, Ted had taken the house measurements and Kevin and Roman had the new unit installed a few hours later. Every person involved in this process was extremely helpful and professional, and I went from a dead AC to a cool house in less than 48 hours. Having to buy a new unit is expensive and really sucks, but the D&H team provided plenty of options and made the whole process quick and easy.
- Brian Richardson ★★★★★ 3 years ago We recently moved into our first house, which came equipped with a swamp cooler, and immediately scheduled visits with six air conditioning system specialists to come out and give us estimates. D&H sent Peter over, and we just have … read more to say that he went above and beyond to provide the most transparent and thorough estimation of what the job would entail. Not only was it impressive to see his expertise, professionalism, and drive to make sure we were well informed, but his stand-up personality and straightforward honesty was truly a breath of fresh air. It was great to see six professionals back to back and be able to compare their work. Peter was the only person to get in the attic with a smile on his face so he could accurately give us the most detailed estimate, which is exactly what we were looking for. If you are looking for a very professional company, with great warranties and hard working staff, look no further. D&H will meet all of your needs.
- smarvizu . ★★★★★ 3 years ago Due to the COVID virus I spent the past couple of months at my parents' home, sporadically returning to mine for clothes. Yesterday I walked into a home with the power out and the temp at 90. It quickly increased to 99. As a young, … read more female my major concerns were cost, honesty and availability. D&H operator was incredibly polite, concerned and helpful. The technician Tim scheduled with me, within 2hrs of the phone call, was very professional and friendly. Although the cost of materials could have been cheaper on my own, I was so comfortable and trusted in the company. I will be using D&H for all future needs.
- William Ellinger ★★★★★ 3 years ago Best experience I have ever had with an a/c company! They helped me find the best product for my needs at the best price. Couldn’t be happier. I’m actually saving money with a quieter cooler units thanks guys!
- Helen Dearmore ★★★★★ 3 years ago As first-time purchasers, we were inexperienced and nervous about the whole process, and uncertain what type of configuration would work best for our home. Peter of D&H spent a long time with us, on two separate occasions, going over … read more the available options in detail. He discussed the pros and cons, and answered all our questions thoroughly and patiently. He conducted himself professionally and yet personably at all times, and did his very best to get us an affordable package. Although we ended up going with another company -- no reflection on Peter or D&H -- Peter was extremely conscientious and kind, and he really went the extra mile to help us. We recommend him highly.
- Sarah Haith ★★★★★ 3 years ago My husband and I are blessed to meet this team of professionals, Peter came to our house and took time to explain everything that needs to be done, he even left a portable cooler for us because our swamp cooler was not working. Darrell … read more followed up and also took time to explain everything that was to be done.The crew came to install the new system, John and Leo very professional. We appreciate you guys for the hard work, we couldn't ask for a better company to work with. This guys work tirelessly with positive attitude. Keep up the good work
Sarah & Lonnie
- Karin Phillips ★★★★★ 3 years ago Fernando shared with my hubby everything he was doing and why. Fernando did not try to sell us on extra parts that we did not need. The reason for our call, was the HVAC just stopped working. Fernando was here in less than an hour. … read more Keeping my hubby cool is a major priority in our household, and he had the home cooling off in no time. Home was getting too hot, and 105 outside. Thanks D&H so much for taking great care of us so quickly.